Saturday, March 1, 2014

Weekly Travels March

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running monthly schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events outside our area. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 3/3
• I'll basically be living in Dayton (except Tuesday) at the York Rite events...weather permitting

Week of 3/10
• Thursday 13 18th District Inspection Millersburg Chapter

Week of 3/17
• Monday 17 8th District Inspection Port Lawrence Chapter Toledo
• Thursday 20 11th District Inspection Ohio Chapter

Week of 3/25 (through the end of the month)
• Tuesday 25 5th District Inspection Trowel Chapter
• Friday 28 4th District Inspection Cumminsville Chapter
• Saturday 28 7th District Inspection Findlay Chapter (all day event as I then plan to attend Erie Commandery Inspection in the afternoon in Sandusky and Golden Rule Lodge in Willard that evening)
• Monday 31 8th District Inspection Fort Miami-Calumet Chapter Toledo

No comments:

Post a Comment