Saturday, March 1, 2014

KYCH Meeting


Today was the statewide KYCH meeting in Lebanon. I'm glad I looked at my schedule for rest of the day again this morning and mapped out the second I was attending after the KYCH meeting since I found out there was no way I could make the second event on time. 13 new KYCH's were knighted and they were maxed to capacity for dinner. Everything moved right along and there was allot of discussion afterwards about the upcoming snow storm and possible cancellations in the upcoming week. So instead of staying for dinner after the induction of new KYCH's, I headed home and we did the March Family Birthday night celebration (mine is tomorrow, Laura's on the 5th and Pam's on the 20th) at the Melting Pot. It was a fun experience especially since this is a special birthday for Laura, the big number 18.



No comments:

Post a Comment