Saturday, March 29, 2014

Golden Rule #562 Lodge Inspection


Well as I entered into Willard it was snowing a lit but really not too bad. They have made some really nice updates in the building just recently and just installed a new checker board floor. They also did some nice degree work and I believe this was the final Inspection in the 16th District for the year. I was really impressed with the newly updated features in the room as I had been there a couple years back for Chapter and it appeared they had some major updates needed to repair water damage. As soon as the Inspection was over I decided I had better head back home as the weather was really starting to turn bad. Luckily as I made it to Findlay, the weather broke somewhat and was more flurries than sleet or heavy snow the rest of the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment