Saturday, March 29, 2014

Findlay Chapter #58 Inspection

Today was definitely a long day and I'm going to make 3 separate entries for the 3 events I attended today. First in the morning after getting up to get ready to get on the road at 5:30 AM, I headed out to Findlay Chapter's Inspection in the Past Master Degree. MEC Jim McDonald and MIC Jim Buckingham were present in addition to Grand Master of the 1st Veil Rod Carr who is the Regional Officer for the 7th District where Findlay is located. Unfortunately they did not have an actual candidate but they did some nice ritual work on the morning. It was good theat the meeting ended ealr as I sat around with the folks I mentioned here for a while discussing some Chapter and Council concerns that we need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment