Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Khana Shahar Grotto Meeting

Well tonight is one of those nights you get lots done going to one location but I wasn't sure I was going to make it.  I had to start out a little late due to a last minute request from work as I was getting ready to leave for Springfield. Once I got going the traffic was heavy and slow but I thought I could make it almost on time. Then I noticed I was almost out of gas. I made the decision I could make it ... After all I wasn't past empty. Luckily I made it and went to get my fez ...oops it was in the other car. Oh well I'd make the best of it. So first I was able to get a scholarship application turned in, next I met with REC Bill Jones 6th District Deputy Grand High Priest, to give him some items from Grand Chapter I needed to deliver, then I went to the meeting and got to join an unofficial club... The dumb sh$t club for those who forget their fez. And after I paid my fine and attended the meeting I left with an empty wallet, paperwork delivered and a full stomach from the great dinner they provided. I then drove directly to the gas station, filled up and headed home. A very productive night.

No comments:

Post a Comment