Monday, March 17, 2014

Toledo-Port Lawrence #161 Inspection

Tonight was the Inspection in the Royal Arch degree for Toledo-Port Lawrence Chapter near Toledo in the 8th District. this is one of the Chapters in my region this year and I think this is the third or fourth time over the years in which I have been to this Chapter's Inspection. This Chapter is located right on the point of a piece of land which jets out into Lake Erie. Most Excellent Companion Robert Thomas and his Grand Aide were in attendance tonight. In addition, MEC Wayne Dill, Past Grand High Priest, and REC Keith Green, Grand Principal Sojourner were present. MEC Dill and the State High 12 President, Tom Foor had been helping Adopt America all day in an effort to move their offices to a new location. I arrived a little to close for comfort tonight, though I would have been there around 20 minutes prior but I had a call just as I was walking out the door at home which I decided to take. It was good news about a Chapter which was talking about merging and now may have a plan to stay in business. I am always ready to talk when it is good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment