Thursday, March 6, 2014

More Changes in Plans

Well this winter I feel like the weather along with it being my daughters senior year have really taken a big hit into my scheduled plans. This week it wasn't necessarily the weather (though I did have a couple days this week where I felt under the weather) which changed my plans. Yesterday, I planned to go to the Composite Cast Inspection in Dayton. WRONG! I had asked Laura (my daughter) what she planned to do yesterday (some time back) since it was after all her 18th birthday. She indicated she wasn't sure but would probably be going out with her friends and then doing homework. So attending the Inspection was a no brainer....that is until Laura had no homework and decided she wanted the family to go to dinner for her birthday....so I stayed home and we went to dinner (after all it was #18 and in the fall she will be headed off to college so I better take advantage of every opportunity where she WANTS to do something with mom and dad). Tonight, I had what was supposed to be a routine short ritual practice for a part I'm doing Saturday. WRONG! What should have been 45 minutes and caused me to be a few minutes late, lasted 2 hours and on top of everything it started late. So needless to say I didn't make Victory Chapter's Inspection. I know I will make to Dayton on Saturday though since I'm doing Nebuchadnezzar for them in the SEM degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment