Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scottish Rite Worshipful Master Recognition

Tonight I attended the Scottish Rite Worshipful Master recognition. Each year the Scottish Rite invites the Grand Master to present a pin to each Worshipful Master serving within the Valley of Dayton area. The Scottish Rite usually invites the York Rite leader from that area and the District Deputy Grand Masters and District Education Officers from Grand Lodge to attend. They have also asked the 33rd from the Valley along with the Shrine to participate at times as well. So tonight I represented the Grand Chapter as the Grand Master of the Second Veil at the event. A positive thing I noticed this evening was many of the WMs in our Valley are also active in their Royal Arch Chapters. So why is this important....hopefully this means they are asking many joining the Lodges to join Chapter as well. I know many of the WMs who are active in Chapter which I went up to congratulate them mentioned they were glad someone from Chapter was there to congratulate them. I continue to say as the Grand Master said tonight his theme TOGETHER WE CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment