Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hamilton DeMolay Installation

Tonight, I attended my fourth activity of the day which was the Installation for Hamilton DeMolay. They had a fairly large turnout of adults (around 35-40) which is a major plus for a DeMolay Chapter and they installed about a dozen officers. In addition the State Master Councilor was there along with several other State Officers. I was also happy to see REC Bob Benton present. Bob is a Past District Deputy Grand High Priest from the 4th District who recently had some extremely serious health issues. He told me he was about ready to give up hope of recovery when the DeMolay Chapter came into the ICU unit to see him (Not that I would ever recommend as it is not allowed). Apparently they invited him to come to the Installation and he had told them he was going to get better so he could attend, which he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment