Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Travels Week of 1/7

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 1/7
·       Tuesday 8       17th District Kent Inspection Chapter
·       Wednesday 9   9th District Wakeman Inspection Chapter
·       Saturday 12      4th District Chapter School at ET Carson Cincinnati
Week of 1/14
·       Monday 14      3rd District Lebanon Inspection Chapter
·       Tuesday 15    11th District Horace Wright Inspection Chapter at Worthington
·       Wednesday 16 8th District Fort Meigs Inspection Chapter at Toledo
·       Friday 18       16th District Mt. Olive Inspection Chapter at Euclid
·       Saturday 19     3rd District School at West Carrollton

No comments:

Post a Comment