Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chapter Work Night

Well I originally planned to attend Canden's Lodge Inspection this evening but with some work and planning for this weekends Chapter Fund Raised, I decided to stay home this evening. I made several calls, set up the work schedule, got a few items we need for the fund raiser and also worked on a couple of Inspection reports. While I love to travel and support the various events, some times the less glamorous or fun activities have to be done. Each of the next three days is going to be hectic either calling to remind workers or actually working!  Can't wait for the Super Bowl ... No I don't really care for either team playing I just know by that time our fund raiser will be over for this year (or at least our initial project)!

No comments:

Post a Comment