Thursday, January 24, 2013

KYCH Dinner

Well last night I planned to head to Cincinnati for their Council Inspection....WRONG! Seems as though I got feeling bad in the afternoon and took some medication to help me feel better. When I awoke it was after 9 PM. I guess I needed the sleep though after I got up I worked for several hours before going back to bed. I actually felt a little better this morning and this evening went to the local KYCH Dinner Meeting at Houston's near Mason. Man do they have good Frog Legs and a super salad bar. The Prior Dennis Wilhelm was in attendance and he was greeted by the club members and our club President Richard Holcombe. The current Grand Officers of the York Rite Bodies present were introduced and MEC Steve Duncan and MEC Jerry Crawford were also in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment