Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Travels Week of 1/21

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
Week of 1/21
·       Tuesday 22      3rd District Trinity Inspection Chapter
·       Wednesday 23   Cincinnati Council #1 Inspection – Grand Chaplain Chester Burton IM
·       Friday 25       15th District Toronto or 18th District Millersburg Chapter Inspection
Week of 1/28
·       Monday 28      3rd District Friendship Inspection Chapter
·       Tuesday 29      3rd District PDDGHP Meeting
·       Thursday 31    9th District Marshall Inspection Chapter at Elyria
·       Friday 1           Shrine Circus GHP Parking Fund Raiser - Dayton
·       Saturday 2       Shrine Circus GHP Parking Fund Raiser - Dayton
·       Sunday 3          Shrine Circus GHP Parking Fund Raiser - Dayton

No comments:

Post a Comment