Monday, January 21, 2013

Background Work

Tonight, I "officially" joined the Past Potentate, Cabiri organization as their Vice President. (Traditionally the outgoing Potentate is the VP and then President) While this may sound significant, the organization is mainly set up to assist the officers and get information out to the Past Potentates on a monthly basis. After this short meeting, I went to Valley Commandery's (my Commandery) stated meeting to support them and also solicit assistance for our Chapter District fund raiser. In addition, I worked on some Grand Chapter Membership items during the day as I was off work due to the Martin Luther King Holiday (well off at least half the day...I’ll take the other half Friday afternoon). Maybe not the most interesting day but often one needs to step back to get some "real" work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment