Thursday, January 31, 2013

Allied Masonic Degree Meeting tonight

Well due to several factors, I ended up not heading north to the Cleveland area to attend Marshall's Chapter Inspection. I actually called the Deputy earlier in the day to let him know I was not going to make it and he indicated they might have a few inches of ICE tonight. And much to everyone's surprise (since I indicated I couldn't make AMD tonight due to the Inspection) I was in attendance at AMD. I did hear an interesting story tonight involving Chapter. Apparently someone suspended for non payment of dues in 1973 decided to take advantage of the Grand High Priest's amnesty program. The ride home, however, was a challenge as the normal 20 minute ride was over an hour with stop and  go traffic on the highway due to very slick roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment