Saturday, December 13, 2014

Shrine Stated Meeting - Almost

Well late last night it became apparent that Pam's mom is not going to recover this time. They, however, send us home as they felt it would be a couple more days but early this morning they called and told us we should come back. Today was the stated meeting and elections at the Shrine so I stopped by the Shrine to hand over some information about the Cabiri Christmas Party I am in charge of tomorrow and then went back over to Hospice. (I also backed off going to the meeting in Lima for the Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests which I had today as well) We stayed the entire day and I just came back home for a while and will probably be going right back. I probably won't be writing anything until this situation is done but hopefully she won't suffer much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment