Thursday, December 4, 2014

Grand River #104 Chapter Inspection

Since I stayed overnight last night, my first stop today was by the lighthouse my pin is designed for this year. I also determined that I really am used to having every moment of my life pre-planned (luckily by me) since today I was a little bored since I was "waiting around" for the inspection to start. The inspection this evening was at Rock Creek which is the home chapter of the DDGHP Doug Dolan so he had a PDDGHP do the Inspection. We had visitors from the 16th and 19th District and again had a good attendance in addition to good ritual work. It was a long drive back which was made even longer since a headlight went out and I got pulled over twice to "let me know". I actually even stopped and picked up the replacement lights but the installation takes pulling the whole light so I decided to wait until I got home since it was after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment