Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sad Update on Pam's Mom

While Pam encouraged me to go to the Inspection I had planned at Oriental Chapter in West Salem, I decided I needed to be with her and I'm glad for the decision which I made. This evening after 86 years, Pam's mom took her last breath and passed on. While it is always a sad time when someone passes, her mom got her last requests honored about how she would go and passed away peacefully at Hospice with Pam and myself present. The folks there were fantastic and they definitely offer a peaceful atmosphere to spend your final days. As her mom's health had deteriorated greatly over the past couple of years (to the point she could no longer leave the house except to go to the doctors) she had finally come to the point where she would have no longer been able to stay in her own home and must have realized it as she always she that she hoped to pass on before leaving her home for some type of adult care facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment