Saturday, December 6, 2014

Plans Changed

Well originally I was headed north to Tiffin for Chapter Inspection this morning and then to Xenia for their Chapter Inspection finishing up with the Grand Illustrious Master Reception. Around midnight last night they sent a note that we would have a meeting this morning and then several would be working today afterwards. I decided not to go north but head straight to Xenia. I made the right choice as the meeting this morning ran long and I would have driven to Tiffin only to miss the Inspection. I then started out to go to Xenia but as I was turning off to go on SR 35, Pam called and told me she needed me for an emergency with her mother. So I turned around and headed over to help her get her mother from off the floor as she had fallen and by the time we got done there, it was time to head south to Cincinnati to the Grand Illustrious Master Reception. Finally, I made it to an event today. It was a nice reception despite it having to be moved from the original location due to it being closed. Tomorrow is another day and while I have two non Masonic events: a fund raising telethon and memorial service and ending the day with a WSU BBall game ... hopefully it will go off as planned but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment