Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ormus Grotto Stated Meeting

Tonight was the stated meeting and elections for my Grotto. Keith Newton was elected as the new Monarch (Grand Marshal Grand Lodge) and our outgoing Monarch is Skip Vanderhorst. We also discussed and brought a motion to the floor (and it will be voted on in March) to change the stated meetings from first Tuesday to third Wednesday. while it would open the first Tuesday of the month, outside of Inspection session, to attend my chapter; I am going to remain neutral since I will miss meeting either way. It may, however, be good for more than just myself since it opens the possibility of those at the nearby temple in Fairborn Lodge to join and those in Dayton Commandery (both have stated meetings first Tuesday of the month).

No comments:

Post a Comment