Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekly Travels February

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running monthly schedule of potential Chapter (and I've thrown in a couple Council visits of some distance) related visits/events. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do. And lately I've had so many changes to the schedule due to weather, I haven't even posted where I was going:

Week of 2/10
• Monday 10 18th District Inspection Minerva Chapter
• Wednesday 12 11th District Inspection West Gate Chapter

Week of 2/17
• Monday 17 7th Arch Inspection Painesville COUNCIL
• Tuesday 18 4th District Inspection Norwood Chapter
• Wednesday 19 19th District Inspection Mahoning Chapter

Week of 2/24
• Tuesday 25 2nd Arch Inspection Van Wert COUNCIL
• Thursday 28 8th District Inspection Oak Harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment