Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chapter School, Scottish Rite and Hamilton Commandery

After going out last night to attend a funeral service for a good friend in another organization and getting stuck in the snow and having to be pushed out 3 times, today was another busy day. I started out the morning in West Carrolton at our Chapter School. The weather and the Scottish Rite Mid-Winter program kept the attendance down but for the few in attendance we had a nice program. Afterwards I headed to Dayton for the Scottish Rite mid-winter. Unfortunately my travels from WC to Dayton were not without incident as the windshield wipers had to be fixed and my daughter forgot to tell me the car was out of windshield wiper fluid (and gas)but luckily I noticed and took care of the items before being stranded. Several valleys were participating in the work in Dayton today and I saw some folks who I haven't seen for a while. Later I took off for Hamilton to attend their Commandery Inspection as I had not been to Hamilton Commandery in the past. While this is not my Commandery Division, I have visited several Commanderies in this Division as it is right next to our Division and we have Chapters at several of the locations including Hamilton which are in our Capitular District. PGC Richard Holcombe was present and helped out with the Inspection as was REC Keith O'Dell Grand King, Division Commander Tim Ralston and Tom Gault Very Eminent Deputy Grand Commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment