Thursday, February 20, 2014

Minerva Lodge #98 Inspection

Tonight was my Lodge's Inspection in the Master Mason Degree. The Master this year was my inspection candidate when I was Worshipful Master 20+ years ago and it was also in the Master Mason Degree. We also made Right Worshipful Brother Doug Kaylor and honorary member of Minerva Lodge tonight. The members and officers performing the work made me proud that I am a member of Minerva Lodge (The picture didn't turn out great as we have poor lighting in the Lodge and some of the setting on my camera had changed with an update I had to do this afternoon). We had several dignitaries present but it was also nice that we had over 80 in attendance and the majority present were from Minerva Lodge including 17 Past Masters. The best part was the bad weather including high winds and Tornado Warnings held off until the Inspection was over and everyone should have been back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment