Saturday, February 1, 2014

Muskingham Lodge #368 Inspection

I decided that I would make one last stop for the day on my way home from Mansfield and stop at the Lodge Inspection of Musingham Lodge #368 in the 18th Masonic District in Fultonham Ohio just below Zanesville. This is an extremely small town with a 2010 census report population of 176. The lodge itself, however, has 110 members. They had a large contingency of PDDGM's present and several visitors from outside their district as they are located right next to the district line. In total they had around 70 present for the Entered Apprentice Degree. This is my first visit into the 18th District but I was treated as if I was from the District and I had the opportunity to meet one PDDGM who served in 1969 and was 88 years old who seemed more like he was in his 60's. The biggest issue was trying to find a place to park sine they still had lots of snow around and given the size of the town had very limited parking. Luckily the one guy parking in front of the temple left just enough room for one more car. It was a little interesting to leave after the Inspection since people had to park 2 and 3 deep at the curb and even into the street to accommodate all the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment