Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Travels December

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running monthly schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

Week of 12/2
• Tuesday 3 14th District Inspection Cambridge Chapter
• Wednesday 4 3rd District Inspection Eaton Chapter
• Saturday 7 3rd District Inspection Xenia Chapter

Week of 12/9
• Monday 9 3rd District Inspection Friendship Chapter West Carrolton
• Tuesday 10 1st District Inspection Haly Chapter Napoleon or 5th District Inspection Chillicothe Chapter
• Wednesday 11 9th District Inspection Bellevue Chapter
• Thursday 12 5th District Inspection Hillsboro Chapter

Week of 12/16
• Wednesday 18 3rd District Inspection Rabboni Chapter Fairborn
• Saturday 21 6th District Inspection Lafayette & Marysville Chapter Marysville

Week of 12/23-end of Year
• Christmas Break

No comments:

Post a Comment