Monday, December 30, 2013

Travels During January

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

• Saturday 4 15th District Inspection Union Chapter (Steubenville)
• Thursday 9 9th District Inspection Bellevue Chapter
• Saturday 11 4th District Inspection Loveland (Morrow, Wyoming, Blanchester, Loveland)
• Tuesday 14 3rd District Inspection Trinity Chapter (My Chapter ... Miamisburg)
• Wednesday 15 20th District Inspection Painesville Chapter
• Thursday 16 3rd District Inspection Twin Valley Chapter (Farmersville)
• Tuesday 21 4th District Inspection Price Hill Chapter (Cincinnati)
• Wednesday 22 6th District Inspection Urbana Chapter
• Thursday 23 3rd District Inspection Marshal Chapter (Elyria)
• Saturday 25 17th District Inspection Portage Chapter (Barberton)

No comments:

Post a Comment