Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cabiri Christmas Party

With the weather changing the originally plan dates along with other conflicts, this year I've unfortunately been able to attend only this Shrine Christmas party. (In talking with the Potentate, it has been tough on even the Divan to make many as the weather has postponed many to the point where they are having to hold 5-6 on a single evening ... and not at the same locations). I'm hoping this is not an indication of what the winter is going to have in store this year but I won't bet on it. I heard that the meeting Saturday in Delaware for the training session went well but that we may have some follow up to make sure all are using the same version of the peculiar stone skit. Well I guess if everything were going smooth I would have to wonder what I was missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment