Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Past Master's Convocation

Tonight was the postponed session of the Past Master's Convocation for the 2nd Masonic District. Since it was done all in one evening instead of a while day, it had to be slightly condensed. I sat through the instructional session of the meeting and heard much about the programs and expectations for the year. We then proceeded into the actual Past Master section of the meeting. Very shortly after starting I got a text from my wife indicating we had an emergency and I needed to call her immediately. I was able to leave the meeting and found out they had sent my daughter to the emergency room with a potential concussion. (She had been feeling bad the past couple of days after a fall on the ice so we had taken her into a clinic where they instructed us to take her directly to the emergency room.) Needless to say, I immediately left and met them at the emergency room where after some checking they determined they felt she did not have a concussion but rather a virus of some type which was causing balance and sleep problems. Hopefully, they have a correct diagnosis and she will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment