Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chillicothe Chapter #4 Inspection

This evening I went to a Royal Arch inspection in Chillicothe in the 5th District. REC Keith O'Dell was also present and I think it was the first time I’ve been in the 5th District he didn’t have to help out with a part (which was lucky since he had not been feeling well over the past couple of days). They also had several PDDGM's and one current DDGM present. Whenever you walk into this building you have to remember the long history of all their Masonic bodies in this temple. The best part is that Chillicothe is a very easy drive since it is right off SR35 and I’m around 10 miles from SR 35 and most of that is from a connecting highway. This is especially important since the weather again tonight was not ideal which is why I chose to go here instead of Haly Chapter as around half of that trip would have been on the back roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment