Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Urbana Council #59 Inspection

Tonight was the council inspection in the Select Master degree for Urbana Council. It was an easy drive here as it was on my way home from work in Columbus. (Getting to work today, however, was a 3+ hour experience but that is another story) Since the Arch Inspector is from this Council the Arch Adjutant Don Mumford was the inspecting officer. Steve Adams also came over to do King Solomon as their King Solomon broke his leg skiing (but he was still there helping just mainly in the same place for most of the evening). It was a good meeting and as is always nice with council, it was over early. As aside note on my way over I thought I saw my life flashing before my eyes when a pickup with a plow on it came speeding down the 2 lane road at a high rate of speed and lost control of it right in front of me coming the other way. Luckily somehow he got it under control and safely passed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment