Monday, February 9, 2015

Bellaire Chapter #107 Inspection

Tonight was the Chapter Inspection for Bellaire in the 14th District in the Past Master Degree. This is part of my region this year and for a smaller Chapter with a very nice interior for their facilities they definitely have a very low dues structure. This the first time I have been to this Chapter which leaves me with five more until I have been at least once to every one in the state. They did all the parts with members of their own Chapter despite a lower total turnout this evening. It was also interesting to find out that two of their active members have the last name of Shaw. It was a nice, easy drive over from Dublin especially since I could go across SR 161 to Newark and then down to I-70 and miss all the traffic. We got over very early as the meeting moved right along. They unfortunately didn't have a first time candidate but do have some in the works it just so happened none were ready for this degree tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment