Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sparrow Lodge #400 Inspection

Tonight was the Lodge Inspection for Sparrow Lodge in the 14th District in Sunbury Ohio right above Columbus. They had a very nice attendance with the MWB Steve Cokonougher present along with many Past District Deputies and Grand Officers for their Entered Apprentice Degree. In addition, I saw PGHP Chester Hammond and Grand Master of the 3rd Veil Dan Smith in attendance with 111 other Masons. This marked a milestone for me as this was the 200th different Lodge which I had attended (I've been to many more lodge buildings this is just Blue Lodges).I'm also looking forward to being able to get home tonight at a decent hour (before midnight) as I need to get ready for this weekend which will be really busy with my Chapter fund raiser of parking cars at the Shrine Circus along with helping at the Ohio Grotto meeting which we are hosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment