Friday, January 23, 2015

Schedule Changes

Well work has officially thrown a big curve into my schedule. Tonight I was headed to McArthur for a Chapter Inspection but I got a last minute emergency at work and wasn't even ready to go anywhere until almost 8 PM. In addition, I need to stay a little closer to home this weekend so I'm headed to Springfield for a couple of Chapter Inspections instead of my original plans. Also as of 2/1, I will be working every day from the office we have in Dublin Ohio. I'm hoping this will just make things a little different but we will see. Some visits now will actually be closer to where I'm working to travel but at least for February I'm not putting out a planned schedule since I have to get used to the daily travel from my home to Dublin and my after work activities may change more than once during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment