Monday, January 26, 2015

Cabiri Meeting

Well tonight we officially started with the new officers and I'm no longer the President. This is definitely a good thing since I will be working from Columbus, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the meetings in the future, especially since we voted to hold them at 5:30 (but I was one in favor of the change!). I wished I would have had time to stay for the joint membership & leadership meeting after the Cabiri meeting but unfortunately due to the snow we got this morning, I needed to get over to the other house to get the snow cleared away. Laura is still in the process of moving in to the house and once she fully moves in she can shovel the snow (and cut the grass in the summer)... Something I am defenitely looking forward to becoming a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment