Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dayton Commandery #68 Inspection

Today was the first Commandery Inspection of the year in our Division in Dayton under the new format. The Grand Commander Tom Gault was present in addition to PGC Richard Holcombe and Inspecting Officer PGC Dave Snyder. There were several other Dignitaries present including progressing Grand Comamndery Officers Marty Trent and Paxton Mendelssohn. Overall they had a good turnout and did some good work to start out the Commandery Inspection season. And while I was right yesterday...I didn't get home and get to sleep until after 4 AM today, I didn't make Lebanon's Lodge Inspection as when the alarm went off at 7:30 AM I was still very tired and not feeling so great so I decided to sleep some more and start out at the Commandery Inspection today.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment