Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2nd Masonic District Officers Meeting

Tonight in Brookville was the 2nd District Officers Meeting. While I had planned to go to Coshocton to their Council Inspection, I changed my plans as I'm still trying to get ready for the move to going to work in Columbus starting next week and couldn't leave as early as I needed to make the Inspection. By attending, I found out an opportunity which our Chapter District may have to help out with our membership in the long run. The meeting was very well run and covered a wide variety of items in a short period of time. There are many projects planned to improve officer proficiency and also increase membership. One sad thing i did learn today was our long time Secretary of Minerva Lodge, Ed Schultz, passed away this morning. He served as the Secretary for almost 50 year before having to give it up a few years back. He was our senior living Past Master in Lodge and Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment