Monday, January 19, 2015

Fremont Council #64 Inspection

Tonight I went to the Inspection for Fremont Council in the 4th Arch. While I woke up this morning feeling terrible, by the time the evening rolled around I felt much better and headed north for Fremont up by Lake Erie. They were inspected in the Select Master Degree by the Arch Inspector and several Council dignitaries were present including Grand Principal Conductor of the Work Edwin Herrik, Deputy Grand  Master Richard Amlung and Grand Illustrious Master Lynn Alexander. They did a good job on the work for the evening and I was really glad I had called my friend DDGHP Herb Smith and asked for information about finding the building as he is an officer at this Council. My GPS sent me to a different location and they had a big bonfire going at their place (it turns out several others were also lead here by their GPS). I decided to drive the whole road and see if I could find it and I'm glad I did (and Herb had told me it was an unmarked metal building) because it wasn't close to where the GPS kept telling me to go but I made it and a few more came after me who had the same experience. Home safe and sound even without the GPS telling me how to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment