Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trinity Chapter Installation

Tonight my Chapter had an open installation and a nice dinner which preceded the installation. Over the past couple of years our Chapter has started getting more involved in the District and through the travel the Chapter is getting much more active. This year we had a new progressing High Priest, King and Scribe. We also have a Principal Sojourner, and Royal Arch Captain who I think will progress through the line. Our new High Priest is a good friend of mine EC Richard Poore. We served in Lodge as President (myself) and Vice President (Richard) of the District and District Deputy Grand Master (myself) and District Education Officer (Richard... he is also a PDDGM). Richard was also my Chaplain when I was Potentate of the Shrine. He started the year off right with great food for dinner, all the officers spots filled, music by our own Stan Brookins who played the organ at the open Installation, held an officers meeting, and passed out an information booklet on the year and then finished up with more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment