Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Helping Out With Transportation

Tonight I was helping out with transportation for the United Grand Imperial Council, Red Cross of Constantine being held in Dayton Ohio over the next few days. I had six persons to get from the airport over to the hotel in Fairborn. Luckily the group I was taking all were on the same flight, and as I learned from them, all were grouped together even though their reservations were all made independent of each other. One of the couples I picked up was from Puerto Rico. The flight was fairly close to being on time and we had fairly good traffic all the way from the airport to the hotel. Burch Zehner, is the head of the group this year and I'm glad I could help out Burch as he always has been a good supporter of the York Rite in Dayton.

No comments:

Post a Comment