Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Travels April

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running monthly schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events outside our area. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.

• Wednesday 9 16th District Inspection Chagrin Falls Chapter
• Friday 11 13th District Grand High Priest Reception and overnight to Geneva
• Saturday 12 20th District All degree Day Geneva
• Monday 21 7th District Inspection Fostoria Chapter
• Thursday 24 19th District Inspection Salem Chapter
• Friday 25 10th District Grand High Priest Reception
• Sunday 27 6th District Grand High Priest Reception
• Monday 28 16th District Inspection Corwin-Webb Chapter Brecksville near Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment