Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mt. Carmel #303 Lodge Inspection

For several years now I have been trying to make the Lodge Inspection for the last two lodges in the 15th Masonic District which I have not been at before. Today was the Inspection for one of those Lodges at Richwood Ohio: Mt. Carmel #303. I met the Worshipful Master Josh McDonald, who is a younger guy, at an inspection for Council in Columbus a few months back. He was very nervous prior to the Inspection but did a nice job as did all those who did degree work. This is als the home lodge of RWB Jerry Belt who I travelled with in the 15th District during the time while we were DDGM's (though as he would probably point out I am older than him when it comes to being a PDDGM). There were several there who I have met over the years and I was surprised to see our PGIM Rusty Eagle also in attendance. I'm hoping next year I'll be able to make Oliver's Lodge Inspection in the 15th District as this is the final lodge I have not attended in this District. A great day .... when you can attend 5 Inspections all in the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment