Saturday, April 12, 2014

Four Inspections in the 20th Capitular District

Today in Geneva: Jefferson, Geneva, Western Reserve and Conneaut all held their Chapter Inspections as the portrayed the PM, MEM and Royal Arch and exalted 7 new candidates. Our Grand High Priest Bob Thomas was in attendance for most of the day and this is his home district (he had to leave a little early to head down to Circleville for the 5th District Grand High Priest Reception). As Grand Officers we often drive some long miles and often even scratch our own heads and say maybe planning to travel to both ends of the state in back to back days might not have been such a good plan. Or as the one guy at work told me, he knows I must have a side job as a truck driver with the number of miles I travel a week. But as for the Inspection the Chapters banded together to portray the degrees and it went off smoothly.We also had present: REC Doug Dolan, Grand Guard; Grand Aide William Creecraft and Past Grand Secretary of Mexico Jose Aquino who now lives near Cleveland. Oh and I should mention George Tegner was also present and he started out the day as Grand Aide and almost finished as Grand Marshal (you can talk with George and the actual Grand Marshal Tom Johnson for details :) You may also notice a rare photo here of myself with the Grand High Priest as normally I am the one taking the pictures. Again a nice day and we got over in time for me to head south to my next activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment