Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Travels Week of 2/25

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
Week of 2/25
·       Monday 25      3rd District Unity Inspection Chapter Dayton
·       Tuesday 26      3rd District Composite Cast Review Chapter Dayton
·       Wednesday 27 3rd District Victory Inspection Chapter Dayton
·       Thursday 28     3rd District Mt. Moriah Inspection Chapter Dayton
·       Friday 1           4th District Cumminsville Inspection Chapter Cincinnati
Week of 3/4
·       Thursday 7     11th District Ohio Inspection Chapter Columbus
·       Saturday 9      3rd District Grand High Priest Reception Farmersville

No comments:

Post a Comment