Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clyde Chapter # 90 Inspection


Tonight was the Inspection for Clyde Chapter in the 9th District in the Royal Arch degree. While I don't normally talk about a specific person doing ritual work here on the blog, tonight I will point out Jim Foreman who indicated he's been doing the journey for 65 years and did an excellent job of the journey this evening. It was also great to see the same 20 or 30 guys out traveling in the 9th district    I've been seeing  all year at their inspections. I also had one humorous thing happen this evening from when I came up to Clyde's Inspection this evening. As I was driving down the highway I looked over next to me and there was a husky dog hanging out the window in the middle of the highway with his  hair blowing in the wind. It looked more like Bigfoot than a husky!

No comments:

Post a Comment