Monday, February 11, 2013

Berea Chapter 134 Inspection


Two new members

 

Tonight I went to the Inspection of Berea Chapter in the 16th District in the Mark Master Degree. They had two actual candidates for the degrees and I saw the first red altar which I can remember. (The candles and altar itself alone with the bulbs were completely red). This Chapter was easy to find as I had been there many times for the DeMolay Chapter which meets in the same building. Despite having multiple calls for work on the way up (I have hands free that goes through the car speakers) and not getting home until almost 2:30 in the morning, it was a nice evening for a drive. It also brought me closer to my personal goal of an inspection in every district each year that I am in Grand Chapter line. I have the 2nd, 19th, and 20th to go and have them planned during March and April. It also inched me a little closer to another personal goal of going to every chapter in Ohio which I hope to finish off in the next couple of years.



No comments:

Post a Comment