Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Travels Week of 2/4

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
Week of 2/4
·       Tuesday 5      6th District New Carlisle Inspection Chapter
·       Thursday 7     Masonic Week Washington DC
·       Friday 8         Masonic Week Washington DC
·       Saturday 9      Masonic Week Washington DC
Week of 2/11
·       Monday 11     18th District Minerva or 15th Bellaire or 16th Berea Inspection Chapter
·       Wednesday 13 3rd District Greenville Inspection Chapter
·        Saturday 16     Grand Family Meeting
·        Saturday 16     4th District Mariemont-Willis Inspection Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment