Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Travels Week of 2/11

While often my travels are dictated by my work schedule, I am going to try keep at a running two week schedule of potential Chapter related visits/events which I plan to post every Sunday or Monday. If anyone from my area is interested in traveling with me, contact me and we will see what we can do.
Week of 2/11
·       Monday 11      16th District Berea Inspection Chapter
·       Wednesday 13 3rd District Greenville Inspection Chapter
·       Saturday 16     Grand Family Meeting
·       Saturday 16     4th District Mariemont-Willis Inspection Chapter
Week of 2/18
·       Monday 18     8th District Fort Miami Inspection Chapter Toledo
·       Tuesday 19     7th District Scioto Inspection Chapter Kenton
·       Wednesday 20 9th District Clyde Inspection Chapter
·       Saturday 23     16th District Masonic Ball Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment