Friday, November 30, 2012

Wooster Chapter 27 Inspection

Tonight I was back in the 10th District for Inspection at Wooster in the Royal Arch Degree. The interesting part was the High Priest is blind though you would have never known with the quality of the ritual work he performed. There were many distinguished guests including PGHPs Himmelright and Shell. Current Grand Officers in addition to myself present were Grand King Bob Thomas, Grand Chaplain Chester Burton, Grand Marshall John Donohoo, Grand Aid Robert May and REC Bob Blankenhorn was the guest Inspector for the evening. Please keep in your prayers our Grand High Priest who has been I'll this week and especially REC Ralph Curtis. He and his family definitely need our prayers. Oh and on the way home I went deer hunting again as I saw a BIG buck and small doe but luckily for me (and them) I was able to avoid going deer hunting with my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment