Friday, November 9, 2012

A Little Bit of a Twist

While I might not usually include here (but rather on my Shrine BLOG) information about Shrine activities where I am specifically representing the Shrine as Potentate, tonight was the Annual Inspection for Azizah 57 Daughters of the Nile from Antioch Shrine Temple. The Queen is none other than Doris Crawford, the wife of PGHP Jerry Crawford. I had to tell everyone the reason Doris has been getting such great service this year at Antioch..... I told the building manager Doris was my mother. The Supreme Queen attends all 142 Inspections throughout the US and Canada along with all 22 of the Hospitals. She has been on the road every date since June 30th and it will take approximately 9 months for her to attend all 142 DON groups along with all 22 Shrine Hospitals. And many think attending 5 Chapter Inspections in a year is allot!

No comments:

Post a Comment