Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Almost Some Fun During Deer Hunting Season

Well .... normally I wouldn't include the occasional close call when driving but tonight I thought I was in a car commercial (you might have seen it on TV with the car stopping for Santa's reindeer). As I was driving down ST RT 68 south towards home and the fog started rolling across the road. It seemed almost a little surreal. As I was looking down the road, I saw the reflectors in the center of the road up to a point and then they stopped, so I quickly slowed from the 55 MPH speed limit to around 25 MPH. Good thing I did as right there in the middle of the road in front of me were 2 very large deer. Since I had slowed down, I was able to quickly stop and wait for them to exit the roadway. Deer hunting season with a car is never fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment